FRONT Page Treasury by Dawanna of PeacesofIndigo (you rock!!)

Front Page Treasury by 3Squares -- Thanks, Jean!!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday and it's cold...what to do?

Sitting here in jammies and sipping on coffee. Smooothie (one of my orange tabblies) is nestled behind me on my chair...I hope he's still alive...am I squishing you, buddy?

So what to do? Well, it's actually a perfectly crisp and clear day, so ... maybe take some photos with my dying camera...yeah, it's on its last leg. The trip to Italy and Holland did it in...I kept throwing it perfectly naked into my purse, no thought of using its case...am very sure I shamed it. In fact, it told me so. I am so sorry.

Thoughts of super chunky beads strung with brass chain and jade come to mind...a gorgeous day to color match. And maybe get the mess on the kitchen table cleared off by an inch or so.

Yeah...just a lazy Sunday. Wishing you a stellar one also.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment